Reshaping Your CME Organization to Meet Future Demands
Health systems will be challenged to provide high quality CME content that keeps pace with biomedical advances and federally conscripted requirements for translating new knowledge into applications and health care workforce skills. Improving patient and population health can only be realized by disrupting the traditional CME environment and revolutionizing the physician learning model–workplace responsive, technology infused, inter-professional dependent, MOL, MOC, credentialing linked, continually improved, and value embedded. DCA assists clients in preparing for the migration from a purely educational focus to one that is learner-centric and workplace relational, providing the requisite learning continuum for leadership, quality, and performance improvement aligned with the client’s organizational strategy.
What DCA can do for your organization:
- Examine the CME organization’s structure.
- Construct CME Program Profile©.
- Conduct a needs and value assessment.
- Conduct a capabilities assessment.
- Conduct a curriculum assessment.
- Quanitfy the CME financial investment and annualized budget.
- Conclude with a comparative summary and analytics.
- Recommend strategies.